Thursday, February 28, 2013

Struggling with Blogger Problems

I've been struggling with Blogger problems. See that up there? Where you can just barely make out my name, and the name of the blog? Up at the top... you can't... no, you can't see it.

You know what would fix that? A header!

I've got a header, that I think would look nice right up there, on the top of the page. The problem is that I can't get the header to appear. And, when I ask for help or support, the advice I receive is, "Install a header, we can't read the name of your blog."

It's enough to make me pull my hair out, and go drink bourbon straight from the decanter. Below is what my blog would look like if the header that I have installed worked properly.

It's so bad that there are whole forums devoted to the problem, but Google doesn't have a solution to fix it.

Things I've tried.

Installing the header
Changing the layout
Deleting the current layout, and re-installing the Dynamic View.
Suicide. (not yet!)

If you know of anyone anywhere who can help with this, please, please, please let me know! I would be ever so grateful, and I will send cookies!


Like on Facebook